Sunday, July 24, 2011

What is this About???

I am hoping that we can all help one another make sometimes healthier, some times faster, and some times plain delicious meals. All the while saving some money. 

In the area that I live we have a Walmart, Food Lion, Kroger, Save-a-Lot, and United Groceries Outlet. I will mostly be finding and looking for deals there. However, we do have access to Publix and Sam's. So if there is a great deal there I will most certainly let you know, and would like to know from you also. We all shop in different places, so if you come across a deal PLEASE let us know. We also have Walgreen's, Rite Aide, CVS, Dollar General, and Big Lots. Every once in a while you may find deals from there also. 

I will also be making a menu every week, and with every meal a shopping list. So if you want a recipe for any of my meals please just say so and it will happen. Also I am always looking for good recipes, so if your family has a favorite, or if you have an easy meal, or just plain delicious meal. PLEASE SHARE!!!!

I hope this goes as planed, and it will only work if I can have your help. 

Thank you, from the bottom of a mothers heart who would like a pedicure. 

No comments:

Post a Comment