Monday, August 1, 2011

My weekly Deals...

So I went over my grocery list this week, and have come up with some places I must go.

Food Lion:
Chicken Breasts are 50% off 
Cheese bags, 3/5.00 I will pick up 1 Sharp Cheddar (for enchiladas next week) 1 Mexican mix for Hawaiian hay stack Thursday, and 1 mozzarella for home made pizza.
Portabella Mushrooms$1.99 
Johnson Ville Burgers, BOGO
Pork Ribs, $2.59 LB (next weeks menu)
Extra Virgin Olive Oil BOGO
Tropicana Orange Juice = FREE LG Eggs (essential brand)

Kroger
Canned Pineapple 10/10 Buying Pineapple for Hay stack, and maybe for snacks for school
Capri Sun $1.99 School Lunches
Sour Cream 4/5.00
Bisquick Load Ecoupon onto card
1 Downy Softener .25 off with ecard 
1 Tide 1.00 off with ecard 
(buy them together and get another 2.00 off  making them both for 7.73+tax)  
I will also pick up the rest of my groceries here so that I can get the fuel points. I will also buy 2 $50.00 dollars Shell gift cards, and some how adding all of it will give me .40 off gas per gallon.

Publix
If you go by a publix today or tomorrow...
Green Giant Veggies are BOGO
Pop-tarts BOGO
V8 Splash BOGO
Huggies Diapers have a $2.00 Dollars coupon on their add and you can combine it with a manufactures coupon making some bags for only 5.00 dollars.



No comments:

Post a Comment